Super-Sour Snow Cone Syrup
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
My kids loved this treat from Southern Living. A cheap plastic ketchup squeeze bottle is great for squirting the syrup over shaved ice.
- Ready In:
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 2 (1/4 ounce) envelopes pink unsweetened lemonade mix (.23 oz. pkgs Kool-Aid Pink Lemonade)
- 1 (1/8 ounce) envelope cherry unsweetened flavored drink mix (.13 oz. pkg Kool-Aid Cherry)
- shaved ice or crushed ice
- Bring sugar and 1 1/4 cups water to a boil in a medium saucepan. Remove from heat, and stir in drink mixes. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Let stand at room temperature about 20 minutes. Spoon 1 to 2 tablespoons syrup over 1 c shaved or crushed ice for each serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION