Super Simple Grilled Corn on the Cob (No Foil, No Husks)
photo by DianaEatingRichly
- Ready In:
- Shuck corn (remove husks) and remove silk.
- Spray each ear with veg. spray.
- Place directly over heat on medium-hot grill.
- Rotate when dark spots appear and kernels deepen in color (usually about 2 to 3 minutes) until ears are uniformly cooked (usually 10 to 12 minutes). The ear will be speckled with char spots.
- Add salt and serve with favorite butter or flavored butter.
Just goes to you show that no one is EVER too old to learn a new thing or two. I've never grilled corn before as I have always steamed it in my steamer, but I wanted to try grilled corn and did a search on the internet and this recipe caught my eye. I tried it and we LOVED it! Thanks Red Apple Guy for submitting this wonderful recipe.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
My wife and I live just outside of Atlanta, GA. Two daughters live in town, one with my two grandsons. My son is living in California. I'm a retired environmental manager at a manufacturing facility. My Mom and Dad would have loved this site. Dad was a huge collector of recipes and was in the food industry. Mom was a terrific cook as well. Another influence was a roommate at the Universtiy of Arkansas that was an excellent cook. Today I enjoy barbecuing and grilling year round and cooking in general. My latest adventure is in bread baking. I'm loving it and going to school on it right here on the bread forum. I'm active in a terrific church and also love fly fishing and fly tying.