- Ready In:
- 5 ounces mixed baby lettuces and spring greens
- 1 tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup red seedless grapes (halved)
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup cashews (halves)
- 5 ounces gorgonzola (crumbled)
- 1⁄4 cup fat free balsamic vinaigrette
- Combine first six ingredients.
- Toss in dressing.
Join The Conversation
Best. Salad. Ever...in my humble opinion. The recipe actually came from my mother-in-law. She served this at a party, and my husband and I couldn't stop eating it! You can experiment with different dried fruits, nuts, and cheeses (apricots, dates, macadamia nuts, pistachios, Stilton, feta, etc..), but the fruit/nut/cheese combo is the key! I usually use reduced-fat blue cheese, but the computer wouldn't recognize the ingredient, so I used regular Gorgonzola in the recipe.