Super Rich Foot Balm
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This very rich balm is excellent for feet, but also works very well as a lip balm and for the cuticles. Perfect to give as a gift. The conversion to ounces is: 1 ounce = 28.375 g
- Ready In:
- 50 g castor oil
- 10 g beeswax
- 1 g vitamin E
- 15 drops peppermint oil
- 15 drops rosemary oil
- Before starting, make sure your work station is as clean as possible. Have clean utensils and pots -- the pots you are putting your product in have been cleaned. You want to keep your finished product to stay as sterile as possible.
- Combine all the ingredients and heat until just melted, roughly 3 - 4 minutes. Do not let the mixture come to a boil. Vitamin E and Essential oils are heat sensitive, so let the mixture cool down until warm to the touch, then add them. Work quickly to pour the balm into the pots.
- Let stand, undisturbed until the mixture solidify.
- This recipe could be cut into half.
- Vitamin E has it's own healing properties, but it is used here as a preservative. With any home products, there is a shelf life of roughly 2 years. I date my finished product -- but I have usually used it up by then!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION