- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1⁄4 cup ground flax seeds
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened mixed berries
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Add wet and stir to combine.
- Stir in berries, careful not to break up the fruit too much.
- Spread evenly into a 9 inch pan or casserole dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!