Super Moist & Amazing Banana Bread
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 3 overripe bananas
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar (can substitute 3/4 cup sugar and 1/4 cup brown sugar)
- 1⁄2 cup applesauce (instead of oil, this is what adds the great moisture)
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 1/2 cup nuts or 1/2 cup dried fruit
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees,
- Grease a loaf pan.
- Crack eggs into a bowl.
- Add milk.
- Mash the bananas into it with a fork.
- Add all other ingredients EXCEPT optional ingredients and mix well.
- Add your choice of optoinal ingredients.
- Pour into loaf pan and bake for one hour.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I never had any sort of interest in cooking, until I took a six-month trip across the country in 2005-2006. Came back home after six months of Denny's and gas-station beef jerky and soggy sandwiches, and I craved real home cooking like I never had before! It was truly an instantaneous thing for me, but I never looked back - and looking up new fun recipes has become one of my favorite things to do! I'm so glad that I learned to cook!