Super Grilled Cheese Sandwiches - Taste of Home
photo by flower7
- Ready In:
- 4 slices Italian bread
- 2 slices muenster cheese
- 2 slices swiss cheese
- 2 slices process American cheese
- 2 slices part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt with parsley
- On two slices of bread, layer the cheeses; top with remaining bread. Butter the outsides of sandwiches; sprinkle with garlic salt.
- Cook on an indoor grill or panini maker for 1-2 minutes or until bread is browned and cheese is melted.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm on a mission to produce home-maker type meals on a working girl's schedule! When I was very young, my mother was a homemaker and would make these amazing meals that I'll never forget. From an early age I would browse her many cookbooks and always held an interest in the neat ideas and recipes I found. When I was older and sometimes home alone, I would find a recipe we had the ingredients for and try my hand at it. Often without permission, and often substituting things that did not go with the dish AT ALL, but a learning experience all the same. :)