Super Fresh Cuban-Style Mojo
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 cup good quality olive oil (preferably Spanish)
- 1 1⁄2 cups freshly squeezed lime juice
- 3 -4 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 cup fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sea salt
- Make sure you use freshly minced garlic for this recipe! Blend all ingredients with wire whisk. Place in a covered container (preferably glass) refrigerator for one hour so that the flavors may blend and intensify prior to use. Keeps for 2-3 days in refrigerator.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!