Super Fast Puff Pastry Breadsticks
I posted "Easiest Breadsticks Ever", recipe #175415, they are a very easy homemade breadstick. Today I came across an easier and faster breadstick (from Paula's Home Cooking), but, these aren't exactly all homemade like the other recipe. I have not made them yet, but I will be tonight!
- Ready In:
- 1 (17 1/3 ounce) package frozen puff pastry sheets, thawed
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- First preheat your oven to 400 degrees and lightly grease a baking sheet.
- On a lightly floured surface, unfold pastry sheets, cutting each sheet into 13 strips, about 3/4 by 10-inches apiece.
- In a shallow dish (pie pan), combine Parm. cheese, basil, and garlic.
- Brush pastry sticks with melted butter.
- Roll pastry in cheese mixture, lightly coating each side.
- Gently twist pastry sticks, and place on a prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Remove to wire racks to cool.