Super Easy Supper
Put this dinner on and go kick up your feet! Only 3 ingredients plus water and milk and you probably have them all handy in your kitchen! Use your own "cream of ___" soup if you don't like cream of mushroom.
- Ready In:
- 6hrs 5mins
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1 package seasoned stuffing mix, with seasoning packet (Stove Top is our favorite)
- 1 2⁄3 cups water
- 1 dash salt and pepper
- Place chicken in crockpot.
- Combine soup and milk and pour over chicken.
- Combine stuffing, seasonings, and water and spoon over soup mixture.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Definately super easy! and quite tasty, I added some ginger to the stove top topping, it gave it a nice little twang. served it over wild rice cooked with onions and celery, and with steamed carrots and green beans. The chicken was perfectly cooked, lovely and moist and not falling apart, easily cut. thanks for post and easy supper.Reply
see 7 more