Super Easy Pizza Sandwich
photo by flower7
- Ready In:
- 2 slices bread (I use wheat)
- pizza sauce
- shredded cheese (I use 2 different kinds)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Toast the bread in a toaster-- do not burn or over-toast.
- After they're toasted, place on a plate and spread the pizza sauce over one side of both slices.
- Sprinkle one layer of cheese, then add a layer of pepperoni, then another layer of cheese on one slice.
- Place the other slice on top and put on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 6 minutes, or until cheese is melted, wait to cool, and enjoy.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Made this for lunch. This was quick and easy to make. I followed the recipe as written other then I did this in a skillet instead of the oven. I added a bit of butter on each outside of the bread and cooked it like a grilled cheese. (it was warm today and I didn't want to turn on the oven) I used mozzarella cheese. These were good and the kids enjoyed them. Made for Fall PAC 2008.