Super Easy Oven Baked Chicken Thighs
photo by Baby Kato
- Ready In:
- 2 bone-in skinless chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon curry powder (to taste)
- 1⁄2 cup corn flake crumbs
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In small bowl combine mustard, brown sugar and curry powder until well blended.
- Spread cornflake crumbs on a sheet of waxed paper.
- Spread some of the mustard on each thigh, coating both sides, and coat completely with crumbs.
- Place on a shallow baking pan (sprayed with cooking spray if desired) and bake on center rack for 35-40 minutes, or until cooked through.
I raise my own chickens so I am constantly looking for different chicken recipes. The ingredients in this one seemed really different. I was concerned about the large amount of sugar, but I followed the recipe exactly. I usually make my changes the second time around.. For my taste it was outrageously sweet, but it was a different flavor for chicken. I will not ever ad sugar to a chicken recipe again. But then I am old so may be that is to the taste of another generation. You just need to try it and taste for yourself. The crisp coating and color was beautiful.
see 6 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Pittsburgh - Animal lover. - Traveler - Lover of all things food