Super Easy Honey Garlic Spareribs
These are tender and delicious. Serve with rice and a veggie-stir fry. They take awhile to cook in your oven, but don't use much of your time to prepare. Good for a day when you have a lot of other things to do around the house.
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 30mins
- 3 lbs pork side ribs
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 (350 ml) jar dry garlic sparerib barbecue sauce (I like Wong Wing or similar sauce)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Place two 18" pieces of tinfoil shiny side together.
- Fold 1/4" over along the entire length of one side.
- Then fold again.
- Open the tinfoil to make one large sheet and place on a large cookie sheet or baking pan.
- Place the ribs in a single layer on the foil and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon garlic powder.
- Flip and sprinkle with a second teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Close the tinfoil over the ribs and double fold to seal.
- Close both ends and double fold.
- Bake for one hour.
- Remove the ribs from the foil and cut into individual ribs.
- Place in a large casserole dish and cover with the sparerib sauce.
- Place the lid on the casserole or cover with tinfoil.
- Bake for 70-80 minutes or until very tender.
- Before serving, stir to coat with sauce.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION