Super Bowl Party Red and White Chili (Crock Pot)
photo by puppitypup
- Ready In:
- 7hrs 20mins
- 6 cups cooked turkey or 6 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 31 ounces navy beans, canned and drained
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 large red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Put all ingredients into crock pot.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Cook on LOW 6-7 hours or HIGH 3-4 hours.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
My DH and I live in Horseshoe Bay TX and we love to cook. (Sadly at times, we also love to eat!)