Super Bowl Burgers
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Posted in response to a request.
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 (1 ounce) packages dry onion soup mix
- 2 potatoes, peeled and shredded
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1 cup chopped mushroom
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- In a medium bowl, mix together potato, cheese, and mushrooms.
- In a large bowl, mix hamburger with onion soup mix; form into patties.
- Make a pocket in each hamburger, stuff with potato mix, and seal.
- When ready to grill, brush grate with oil.
- Cook over high heat for 3 to 5 minutes on each side.
- Serve hot.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION