Super Bowl Asian Chicken Wings
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 3 lbs chicken wings, tips removed and wing cut into two pieces
- seasoning salt
- garlic salt
- 2⁄3 cup oyster sauce
- Place the wings on a foil-lined sheet pan, and spray it with a non-stick spray. Next place the wings in a single layer with the outside skin facing up. Sprinkle them liberally.
- with the seasoning salt and garlic salt, and place in a 400 degree oven.
- Bake them for maybe 30 minutes, or until they are golden brown and crispy. I take them out of the oven and let them sit for a few minutes, it makes turning them easier. Then season them again with the salts, and put them back in the oven until they are done, nice and crispy but not dried out.
- Carefully lift them off the foil, once again, it helps if you let them rest for just a little while. I place them in a zip-loc bag and pour in about 1/2 cup of oyster sauce, and squish them around until all the wings are covered in sauce. You may need to add a little more.
- At this point they are ready to serve. You can heat them up in the oven or nuke them, or serve them room temperature. I sprinkle some sliced green onions on them for garnish.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!