MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
If you like sunshine and oranges you will love this. Perfect for potluck and special dinners.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb small curd cottage cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple (well drained)
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges (well drained)
- 1 (8 ounce) carton Cool Whip
- 1 (3 ounce) package orange gelatin (use DRY powder)
- Mix cottage cheese, crushed pineapple, oranges and whipped topping.
- Sprinkle gelatin over top and fold in well.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- To make it pretty, use a large ice cream scoop or mold in muffin cups greased with mayo and serve on lettuce leaf.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 8 more