Sunshine Lamb Chops
One word...delicious! I got this recipe from a 1973 Betty Crocker cookbook. I hope you enjoy this as much as I do.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup prepared mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon onion salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 8 lamb rib chops (or lamb English chops or lamb sirloin chops) or 8 lamb loin chops, 1 inch thick (or lamb English chops or lamb sirloin chops)
- Heat honey, mustard, onion salt and pepper, stirring occasionally; keep warm over low heat.
- Set oven control at broil and/or 550°F.
- Broil chops 3 inches from heat 7 minutes; brush with honey mixture.
- Turn chops; broil 5 minutes longer, brushing again with the honey mixture.
- Serve remaining glaze with chops.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
I'm not big on lamb chops but this recipe changed my mind. I made them for my son and said this was the only way he'd them. Noe I'm using the same recipe on pork chops and it's just as good. The only difference is I leave the pork chops in the oven after broiling on both sides for 25 mins. at 200 degrees.
Excellent flavor. I pan fried the chops,- seared and browned on both sides, turned the heat down to low then painted one side with the glaze flipped the chop to let the glaze brown on the chop, flipped and painted the other side and allowed it to brown. The chops were small ones but they were still pink inside and bronzed on the outside. Keen thanks for posting this is one lambchop recipe that will be made again