Sunny Sunshine Cupcakes
photo by Doing it Right
- Ready In:
- 24 cupcakes, premade and unfrosted
- 1 (16 ounce) container lemon frosting
- 48 brown miniature M&M's chocolate candies (or brown reeses pieces)
- 1 (12 ounce) bag candy corn
- red icing
- Frost cupcakes with lemon/yellow frosting.
- Place 2 brown M&M's as eyes on cupcake.
- Place 10 candy corns around edge of cupcakes with widest part on cupcake rim to make sunshine "rays.".
- Use red icing to make smile on cupcakes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I found the cutest candy corn (red, pink and white) and I remembered this recipe. I also had some left over plain M&M's that were in the pink breast cancer awareness, so I decided to make some Sunshine Valentines Day cupcakes for my sons daycare. They turned out sooooo cute. I also used valentines day liners and I used the "funfetti" cake mix, you know kids love that mix. Thank you for sharing this recipe. I will be using it often.