Sunday Crock-Pot Chicken
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
An easy recipe that uses very few ingredients, but tastes like you slaved over it all day! A wonderful chicken dish for a cold Sunday night.
- Ready In:
- 7hrs 15mins
- 4 -6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope French onion soup mix
- 1 cup sour cream (for a richer taste, substitute 1 8 oz pkg cream cheese)
- ~Layer thawed chicken breasts on bottom of greased Crock-Pot.
- ~Mix chicken soup & onion soup mix together, pour over chicken.
- ~Cook on low 7-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.
- ~At the final 1/2 hour, add sour cream or softened cream cheese.
- Serve over rice or egg noodles.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION