Sunday Chicken & Dressing
From Fall, Family & Friends Cookbook, c. 2006. This recipe is so easy and so good.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of celery soup or 10 3/4 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 1⁄2 - 3 lbs cooked chicken, cubed
- 2 (6 ounce) packages chicken stove top stuffing mix, prepared
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine soups and broth in a bowl; set aside.
- Place half of chicken in a lightly greased 13"x9" baking pan; top with half of stuffing and half of soup mixture. Repeat layers, ending with soup mixture.
- Bake for one hour.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION