Summer Solstice Cocktail
This is an original cocktail created by James “J.W.” Tejchman, a bartender known for his theatrics behind the rail and co-owner of the soon-to-open 45º Martini Lounge in Chesapeake . This was posted in The Virginian Pilot on 6/17/2009. Sounds terrific!
- Ready In:
- 1 ounce skyy pineapple vodka
- 1⁄2 ounce pineapple flavored malibu caribbean rum
- 1⁄2 ounce rose's sweetened lime juice
- 3 ounces orange juice
- 1⁄4 ounce rose's grenadine
- 2 maraschino cherries
- 1 orange slice
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker except grenadine, cherries and orange slices.
- Shake and strain drink mixture into a glass over new ice.
- Top with a splash of grenadine.
- Garnish with 2 cherries and 1 orange slice.