Summer Shrimp Pasta
photo by Stuuuaaart
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 lb shrimp
- 1⁄4 lemon
- white wine
- 14 ounces chicken broth
- 14 ounces diced tomatoes, with juice
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 3⁄4 lb whole wheat pasta
- olive oil
- red onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- Put shrimp in bowl with a splash of white wine, fresh lemon juice, salt, pepper, garlic powder and Italian seasoning. Marinate for as long as possible.
- Cook pasta, when pasta has 2 min left of cooking, add broccoli to boiling pasta.
- Sauté onion and garlic in olive oil until soft. Add broth, tomatoes, salt, pepper, Italian seasonings and bring to a boil.
- Meanwhile, cook shrimp in separate skillet, reserving marinade. When shrimp are cooked take off heat and place in bowl. Put remaining marinade in same skillet and cook to boiling, add a splash of wine and add to broth/tomato mixture.
- When pasta is cooked toss shrimp, pasta, broccoli with tomato broth sauce. Top with parmesan cheese.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!