Summer Pepper Relish (No Cooking!)
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Goes great with whitefish or just as a cool side or topping to a number of mild flavored proteins or even starches (think potatoes, etc.)
- Ready In:
- 2 bell peppers, diced (tops and tails, to see an example go to stella culinary.com or knifeskills)
- 1⁄2 medium onion, diced
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- coarsely ground sea salt
- 1 -2 cloves fresh minced garlic
- juice and zest of half a lemon
- 1 tablespoon sherry wine or 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- prepare all vegetables diced small into 1/4 in squares.
- crush and mince garlic.
- grate zest of lemon and juice the lemon.
- place onion, pepper, and garlic into medium size bowl.
- add olive oil, adjust amount according to desired texture/consistency, mixing well.
- Add lemon juice and zest, mix well.
- Add sherry vinegar and mix well.
- Add sea salt to taste
- (optional) chill in refrigerator for 15-20 minutes prior to serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION