Sugar Snap Peas With Lemon Butter
- Ready In:
- 1 lb sugar snap pea, trimmed
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3⁄4 teaspoon freshly grated lemon zest
- Blanch the peas in a saucepan with boiling salted water for 1 minute.
- Drain and plunge them into a bowl of ice and cold water to stop the cooking. Drain peas well again.
- In a large skillet, melt the butter with the zest. Add the peas, then salt and pepper to desired taste.
- Heat the peas over moderately low heat until they are hot, stirring occasionally.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION