Sugar Snap Peas With Cashews
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
- Ready In:
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen sugar snap peas
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried orange peel
- 1⁄4 cup cashews
- Cook sugar snap peas according to package directions, omitting salt.
- Drain and set aside in a serving dish.
- In a small saucepan over med-high heat, combine the orange juice, honey and cornstarch, stirring well to mix.
- Stir constantly for 2 to 3 minutes until thickened.
- Add orange peel and cashews, stirring well to mix.
- Pour sauce over snap peas; toss well to coat.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation