Sugar Pastry Pie Crust
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is a basic recipe for making sweet pie crusts. A good base for apple, pumpkin, any sort of berry pie.
- Ready In:
- Combine flour and butter in mixer, mix for few seconds.
- Add sugar and salt and bring it to breadcrumb stage.
- Add the egg and cold water if needed.
- Take care not to overwet.
- Mix until it forms into a ball.
- Allow to rest in a cool place before using.
- Fill with whatever pie ingredients you're using.
- Bake in a 350° oven for 20 to 30 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION