Sugar-Free Peach Pie
photo by Brenda W.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 1 pastry dough, for 9-inch 2-crust pie
- 5 cups sliced fresh peaches
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup great value artificial sweetener
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- Heat oven to 425 degrees. Prepare pastry. Mix peaches and lemon juice. Stir together sweetener, flour and cinnamon; mix with peaches. Turn into pastry-lined pie pan; dot with margarine. Cover with top crust which has slits cut in it; seal and flute.
- Cover edge with 2-3" strip of aluminum foil to prevent excessive browning; remove foil last 15 minutes of baking.
- Bake 35-45 minutes until crust is brown and juice begins to bubble through slits in crust.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!