Sugar Free Eggnog
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A yummy, protein-filled drink that won't affect your blood sugar! Being pregnant with gestational diabetes during the holidays is a killer, but I've found a way to enjoy egg nog and get my protein AND sweet fix!
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half cream
- 1⁄2 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute (or egg substitute)
- 1 -2 tablespoon sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- non-dairy whipped topping (optional)
- Mix milk, egg substitute and pudding together, adding a dash of spices.
- For extra decadance, I add French Vanilla whip cream!
- When drink is frothy, either pour into a cup, add another dash of nutmeg and enjoy,.
- or refrigerate until cold.
- I like to use an immersion blender to mix ("boat motor").
- I also like to add hot chocolate mix to my egg nog, so I'll bet that chocolate pudding would be yummy too.
- Be careful if heating for a hot drink - the eggs get a little curdled.
- "Cook time" is chill time.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION