Sugar Free Double Layered Chocolate Pie
photo by running rachel
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 15mins
- 1 (6 ounce) reduced fat graham cracker crust
- 2 cups cold nonfat milk
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages fat-free sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, softened (or fat free)
- 2 tablespoons Equal sugar substitute (or splenda)
- 1 tablespoon nonfat milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar-free fat-free frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In large bowl beat 2 cups milk and pudding mix with wire whisk for two minutes. Spread in crust.
- In small bowl beat cream cheese and Equal with wire whisk until fluffy. Whisk in 1 tablespoon milk. Fold in whipped topping. Spread over chocolate pudding in crust.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours until set.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Thank you so much for this amazing recipe! This was our Christmas dessert :-). I used real sugar for the sugar substitute. I used a 1.5 oz sugar/fat free pudding mix that required 2 cups milk to make it (according the back of the box). So I'm not sure about the box amounts that the recipe asked for! I spread the rest of the whipped cream on top of the cream cheese layer (had about 1/2 the carton left). I also made my own crust. I chilled it for almost 2 days & it doesn't taste low fat/low sugar at all! Thanks again!
see 1 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a college student with a passion for baking, I also enjoy preparing meals for my family as well. I cook any chance I get, I love to make people happy with food. I love to run and have completed several half-marathon and one full. I am also an avid food channel addict, I love Paula Deen, Giada and Rachael Ray.