- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Make the applesauce - store bought will work as well, but you will have to adjust the sugar to taste. Core, peel and slice 2 medium sweet apples. Puree in a food processor, adding water .5 tbsp at a time until applesauce consistency is reached.
- Cream applesauce, butter and sugar in a mixer.
- Add egg, vanilla and almond extracts, and lemon juice.
- Mix flour and baking soda. Blend into wet mixture a half cup at a time.
- Drop onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper by tablespoons.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes, until the cookies are lightly browned and still soft.
- Let cool to firmness on parchment paper, then transfer to a plate or cooling rack.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!