Sue's Two-Tone Fudge
- Ready In:
1 pan of fudge
- Line a 9x9 inch square pan with foil and spray with cooking spray, set aside.
- In a heavy saucepan, combine sugars, milk, and butter. Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Bring to a rapid boil for 5 minutes stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat to low and stir in the marshmallow cream until melted/blended.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Pour 2 1/2 cups of mixture into a bowl and stir in chocolate chips and walnuts until the chips are melted. Pour into the 9x9 inch pan.
- Add the butterscotch chips (or whatever type you'd like) to the remaining marshmallow cream mixture, stir until chips are melted.
- Pour this over the chocolate layer and spread evenly.
- Cool completely, then use foil to remove from pan.
- Cut and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!