Succulent Leg of Lamb for the Slow Cooker / Crock-Pot
photo by DoubletheGarlic
- Ready In:
- 8hrs 10mins
- 2⁄3 kg leg of lamb (e.g. half leg)
- 1⁄2 cup ginger wine
- 1 small lemon, juice of
- 5 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 inch gingerroot, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 onion, diced
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 1 mint sprig (approx. 8 leaves)
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Except for the lamb, salt & pepper, combine all the ingredients in your crock-pot.
- Place the lamb into the pot and wet it with the wine-lemon marinade.
- Give the lamb a hearty dusting of freshly ground pepper, and salt to taste.
- Cook 8 - 10 hours on LOW. Serve with potatoes and fresh mint leaves!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!