Sturdy Whipped Cream Frosting
- Ready In:
2 layer cake
- Chill metal bowl and wire whisk beater in the freezer for 15 minutes
- In a small bowl, dissolve gelatin in the boiling water.
- In a separate bowl, beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, and extracts until smooth.
- After bowl is chilled, pour in 2 cups heavy whipping cream. Beat on slow at first and increase speed when cream starts to thicken. When soft peaks begin to form, slowly add in dissolved gelatin. Beat on high until firm peaks form.
- Fold cream cheese mixture into whipped cream mixture.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!