photo by Izy Hossack
- Ready In:
- 1 loaf crusty bread, torn into bite-size pieces
- 8 -10 celery ribs, cleaned
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh sage
- 1⁄2 cup chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1⁄2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 garlic cloves
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 pinch hot pepper flakes
- 4 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 lb micro greens, of your choosing
- Combine bread, celery and herbs in a large bowl.
- In a food processor, fitted with the metal blade, chop garlic and salt. Add hot pepper flakes and vinegar.
- Add olive oil and butter in a stream to emulsify.
- Toss bread mixture in dressing.
- Allow to stand for 20 minutes for bread to absorb the dressing.
- Toss with micro greens and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hungry for good food AND great conversation? Food.com boasts a smorgasbord of over 500,000 recipes and a community-inspired activity feed that allows our users to add reviews, tweaks, questions and photos to their favorite recipes. Grab a plate and join the fun!