- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- Preheat to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Chop the celery and onion.
- Melt butter in a skillet; add celery and onion; cook until limp.
- Cut or rip up bread; add onion and celery in a large bowl.
- Add 1/2 can of cream of chicken soup, pepper, salt.
- Make into balls; put into lasagna style pan (if you like the edges crispy you can use a cupcake pan instead).
- In a separate bowl, mix the rest of the soup into the bowl with 1/2 cup of water.
- Pour this mixture over the stuffing balls.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake 45 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove foil, bake for 15 minutes at 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love experimenting with new recipes. My husband is not really an adventurous eater but he is coming around slowly.