Stuffed Vienna Bread
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
- Ready In:
- 1 loaf vienna bread, sliced diagonally almost through to crust
- 1 lb swiss cheese, grated
- 1 (8 ounce) can chopped mushrooms
- 3 green onions
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- Stuff sections of bread with Swiss cheese and chopped mushrooms.
- Place bread on heavy duty foil and put green onions, poppyseeds and seasoned salt on top.
- Melt butter,lemon juice and dry mustard and spoon over bread.
- Wrap in foil and bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Fold back foil and pull off pieces with fingers.
- This may also be frozen ahead, defrosted and baked when needed.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION