Stuffed Thyme Bell Peppers
- Ready In:
- 8 medium bell peppers
- 1 (6 ounce) box Uncle Bens wild rice (cooked, I use the original flavor)
- 1 lb 85% lean ground beef (cooked)
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3⁄4 cup light mayonnaise (or as desired)
- 2 teaspoons thyme
- Cut tops off peppers and set aside; next remove seeds and membranes from peppers.
- Combine cooked rice and beef in a mixing bowl. Then add mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce and thyme. Be careful to sprinkle and stir to ensure everything is evenly mixed.
- Fill peppers so that there is a slight mound above the rim of the pepper, place them in a shallow baking dish and put a pepper crown on top of each.
- Bake stuffed peppers at 350° for 30 minutes, or until stuffed peppers are tender.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation