photo by coconutcream
- Ready In:
- 24 store-bought rolls (the kind with two slits in the top of each)
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese
- Put the butter in a small container and microwave it for a few seconds to soften it a bit.
- Using a hand mixer, cream the butter until smooth.
- Add the mayonnaise and parmesan cheese; mix until well incorporated.
- Place stuffing in the fridge to chill (you don't have to leave it in there too long).
- Cut open the slits on the rolls, slicing all the way down (but don't cut through the bottom!).
- With a knife, fill each slit with a dollop of the stuffing mixture.
- Place the rolls on an ungreased baking sheet and place in a 350°F oven until the tops are lightly brown, about 5 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I'm a journalism and French major at the University of Georgia who discovered the joy of cooking a couple of years ago. I spend my summer vacations making dinner almost every night for my family, which includes my two younger sisters (11 and 14), and leap at the opportunity to cook every time I go home for a weekend visit...unfortunately, cooking in the dorms is more trouble than it's worth! <br /> <br /><img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/projects/chef3.jpg" alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com" /><a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank"> <br /> <br /><img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/beartag_1_1.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting" /> <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/adopted_1_1.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting" /> <br /> <br /><img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/projects/pacbanner.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket" /> <br /><img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/projects/200_PACpic.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket" /></a></p>