Stuffed Philly Beef Ring
- Ready In:
- Pre heat oven to 400 degrees. Heat oil in skillet over med. heat until hot.
- Add garlic, bell pepper, onion and half the oregano. Cook and stir about 3-4 minutes,, until just a little tender. Remove from heat.
- Unroll one of the pizza crust's onto a lightly floured surface and roll out to a 12x9 rectangle.
- Cover with half the cheese, half the bell pepper mixture and half the beef. Roll up.
- Repeat with other pizza crust and ingredients. Form a ring with the two rolls seam side down, seal the rolls together, brush with egg and water mixed together. Sprinkle with remaining oregano.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until golden brown. Cool 10 minutes before slicing.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
As with everyone here, I love to cook. I love to collect cookbooks from all eras and types of food. My favorite is a set of books from the 60's called the Encyclopedia of Cookery, by Woman's Day. I hope to get a bunch of those recipe's posted here for all of you. I also love to use my crockpot! So much, that I had to go buy another one. I am a songle mom, so my biggest challenge is cooking smaller portions for me and my 4yr. old, Nicholas. He is my biggest fan and I him! I work for H-E-B as a Wine Manager. I love wine! So this job is perfect for me, I get to help people choose wine and sample it out all day. Which lets me try new wine all the time! I hope all of you enjoy my recipes and maybe one will become a new favorite for you!