photo by Bergy
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Saute mushroom stems in oil or broth (nonstick pan works best).
- Add garlic and bread crumbs, and any additional oil necessary.
- Stir in basil and saute briefly.
- Fill mushroom caps with sauteed stuffing.
- Cover with parchment and bake for 20 minutes (or until tender).
- Sprinkle with lemon juice and pepper to taste.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This is a very good recipe. I did change a few things. I used 1/2 stick butter instead of oil and added 1/2 chopped onion and quite a bit of bread crumbs. The bread crumbs made it more "stuffing like". I've made these 3 times, always using this recipe for the base and everyone loves them! Even the kids!