STUFFED CHILI RELLENOS
photo by walt m.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 25mins
3 stuffed poblanos
- Slice Poblanos lengthwise and T by stem, slice off seed pod leaving trimmed stem intact.
- depending on your tolerance for heat, remove some of the inside rib,.
- Combine ground meat, sausage, onion, mushroom, salt and pepper,.
- roll into 3 sausage shaped balls and press into Poblanos,.
- Cover meat mixture with sliced tomatoes and then with grated cheese,.
- Melt oil in large fry pan coating bottom,.
- Coat the outside of Poblano with egg and then Panko reserving 1/3,.
- place in med low heated pan with slit facing up,.
- Sprinkle remaining egg and Panko over grated cheese,.
- Cover and cook over med low heat until interior meat temp reaches 170 degrees.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!