Stuffed Chicken Breasts Wrapped in Phyllo
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Nice savory meal--great for dinner parties.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts, flattened to about 1/8-inch
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups feta cheese or 2 cups mozzarella cheese, mixed
- 1 (8 ounce) jar sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil (drained and chopped)
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 1 (10 ounce) bag Baby Spinach (fresh)
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Mix feta and mozzarella cheese, sun dried tomatoes, and white wine together in a bowl. Spread each breast with cheese mixture and add small amount of spinach (do not over stuff as it will not roll up securely). Roll in jelly roll fashion - tuck ends lightly to seal. Set aside.
- Cut sheets of Phyllo dough in half making two sets of squares. Using four sheets separate each sheet and spread with butter, stacking together. Place a stuffed chicken breast on the Phyllo and roll up folding sides in to secure the chicken. Arrange in a buttered baking dish and butter the top of the Phyllo again. Sprinkle with cracked black pepper.
- Cover tightly with foil and bake 1 hour at 300°F Remove foil and bake an additional 15 minutes or until Phyllo is flakey on top.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION