1) While preparing the food soak twenty toothpicks in water to hold chicken together.
2) In medium bowl mix 1 Large can of Pineapple Tidbits with juice, Capers, 3 tablespoons of sliced Almonds, 1 Tablespoon Parsley, Olive Oil, & Teriyaki Sauce, Let sit while preparing the chicken breast for stuffing, about 10 minutes.
3) Line baking dish with Foil (for easy clean-up) and spray with Pam Non stick spray.
4) Trim Chicken Breast and slice pocket in chicken breast.
5) Wash Mushrooms, Take the juice only from the Pineapple Caper mix and soak the mushrooms in it while stuffing the chicken breast.
6) Mix Garlic Herb Crushed Croutons with 1 of the Large can of Pineapple Tidbits and Juice, mix until moist. (do not over moist stuffing).
7) Fill Pocket in chicken breast with stuffing and pineapple mix.
8) Place in baking dish.
9) Return Juice from mushrooms to Pineapple Caper mix.
10) Place Mushrooms between and down the sides of chicken breast.
11) Bake for 1 hour covered.
12) After 1 hour remove cover and add Tomatoes, sprinkle top with parmesan cheese, and cook for 15 more minutes.
13) Remove Chicken from oven and let set 5 minutes.
Pineapple, Caper Salsa.
1) Heat small skillet, add butter, when butter stops bubbling and just starts to turn brown add Pineapple and caper mix and cook on medium for 3 to 5 minutes to reduce.