Stuffed Chicken Breast Pinwheels
- Ready In:
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts, butterflied and pounded thin
- 1 1⁄2 cups brine of bick's baby dill pickles, 50% less salt
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 bick's baby dill pickles, 50% less salt, quartered lenghtwise
- 12 slices Spanish onions
- monterey jack cheese (cut into sticks 3x1/2-inches)
CHIPOTLE MAYO DIPPING SAUCE
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chipotle hot sauce
- Place chicken breast, brine, olive oil and pepper in resealable bag. Marinate in refrigerator overnight.
- Preheat oiled BBQ grill to medium. Meanwhile remove the chicken from brine and pat dry. Discard brine. Place chicken on surface and brush with mustard.
- Lay 2 pickle quarters, 2 sticks cheese, and 2 strips of onion along the shorter edge of chicken breast and roll jelly roll style. Secure bundles with toothpicks.
- Place on preheated grill. Sear on all sides and reduce heat to low. Cook until chicken is no longer pink inside, about 15 minutes.
- Remove and let sit 5 minutes. To serve, slice on diagonal and arrange on serving dish.
- CHIPOTLE MAYO DIPPING SAUCE: Combine dipping sauce ingredients and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a 56 year old Gramma that, for the first time in my life, has purchase myself a computer, and I didn't know what i was missing!! <br> <br>I have a husband tha I adore, and 4 grandchildren that of course surpass all others - lol - I am disabled, and am an at home person, so I have a lot of time on my hands, to play with my recipes, and I am enjoying every bit of it - <br>My husband will eat anything that I cook, so I have carte blanche as far as that goes, so I have a great time trying out new recipes. <br> <br>Paula Deen has published some of my favorite cookbooks, her recipes are easy and quick to do. Her sweets are fantastics, especially her pound cakes, Yummm <br> <br>I guess the dish that I am famous for is my Christmas ham - my family all comes home for Christmas, and if i don't have my ham they are dissapointed, and my grandson wants the pistachio squares!!! so I guess that is the dishes that I'm famous for.