Stuffed Chicken Breast Alfredo With a Creamy Cheese Twist#Ragu
photo by Tammy
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 4 chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 bunch arugula, stems removed (12-15 leaves per chicken breast)
- 4 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 4 slices bacon, crisply cooked
- 4 ounces cream cheese spread
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 (16 ounce) jar ragu alfredo sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts
- Preheat oven to 350ᵒ.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. On a clean work surface, lay chicken breast flat, smooth sides down. Fill and roll: Layer each breast with 12-15 arugula leaves, one bacon strip tore into pieces, and 1 tablespoon of Feta cheese. Starting at the narrow end, roll up chicken tightly; seal with a toothpick. Transfer chicken to a 2 quart baking dish (or a dish just large enough to hold the chicken) sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a small pot, heat the Ragu and milk on low heat while gradually adding cream cheese. Stir until cream cheese is melted and well incorporated with the Ragu Alfredo Sauce. Slowly pour the sauce over the chicken. Sprinkle chicken with the parmesan cheese and pine nuts.
- Bake uncovered 35-40 minutes until chicken is opaque throughout. Let chicken rest for 5 minutes. Remove toothpicks prior to serving. Enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
My birth year is not 1984. I do not know how it got there and it will not let me change it. My birth year is 1964.