Stuffed Boneless Chicken
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I found this recipe in one of the forum and had actually modified this recipe. Believe it was called Rellenong Manok . It was so tasty and gosh! i wish all of you can try it. Add some vege if you think it is right .
- Ready In:
- 1hr 45mins
- 1 whole chicken, boned (be careful not to pierce the skin, better yet, have your butcher do this for you, 2 to 3 pound)
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemons
- 1⁄2 lb ground ham
- 1⁄2 lb ground pork
- 1⁄2 lb ground chicken
- 1 1⁄2 ounces raisins
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon finely minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 2 raw eggs
- 2 teaspoons crushed black pepper
- 3 hard-boiled eggs
- 4 ounces melted butter or 4 ounces margarine
- 2 pieces hot sausage, sliced lengthwise into quarters (pepperoni or Polish sausage)
- Combine all marinaring ingredients and marinate boned chicken for 3 hours.
- Combine all the ingredients for stuffing except hard-boiled eggs, melted butter and hot sausages and mix well.
- Stuff the chicken with the mixture and the 3 hard-boiled eggs and hot sausages, taking care to arrange the eggs and sausages inside the chicken longitudinally (from neck to tail).
- Sew the slits at the neck and the tail of the bird.
- Place the chicken in a baking dish and brush with the melted butter.
- Wrap in aluminum foil.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bake for I hour.
- Remove aluminum-foil wrapper and continue baking until chicken is golden brown.
- Serve with sauce.
- Sauce: Drippings from chicken 2 tablespoons flour 2 tablespoons soy sauce 1 tablespoon finely minced garlic 2 tablespoons vegetable or corn oil salt to taste Collect drippings from the baking dish.
- Add 2 tablespoons flour and one table- spoon soy sauce.
- Set aside.
- In a small saucepan, saute garlic in oil until brown.
- Add the mixture of flour soy sauce and drippings.
- Season with salt.
- Cook about 5 minutes, stirring often.
- Slice chicken and serve with sauce.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION