Stuffed Artichoke Hearts
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
An elegant appetizer that is so easy! This is a "fork and knife" type appetizer that makes a great first course for a sit-down dinner. This can be prepared in advance and refrigerated until ready to bake.
- Ready In:
- 1 (14 ounce) can whole artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- If necessary, slice off the bottom of each artichoke heart so that it sits upright.
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, garlic, chives, salt and pepper.
- Stuff hearts with cream cheese mixture, mounding slightly on top.
- Roll stuffed hearts in melted butter and then in Parmesan cheese.
- Place in a shallow ovenproof dish and bake for 15 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 1 more