photo by ericjoonho
- Ready In:
- 1 cup raw shelled pistachios
- 3⁄4 cup raw shelled pumpkin seeds
- 1⁄2 cup golden raisin
- 1⁄4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Toast the pistachios and pumpkin seeds in a dry pan over low heat, about 5–10 minutes or until fragrant. Set aside to cool.
- Mix with the golden raisins, chocolate chips, and salt.
- Store in individual plastic bags to eat throughout the week.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!