- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 28 ounces prepared pizza crust, tubes
- 3⁄4 cup pizza sauce
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 lb sliced deli ham
- 1⁄4 lb sliced salami
- 1⁄2 lb sliced mortadella
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 5 basil leaves, torn
- 1 cup store bought marinara sauce, warmed
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease a 12 cup bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- On a lightly floured surface unroll both tubes of pizza dough. Lay each dough short side next to each other and pinch the seams together.
- Leaving a 1 inch border, spread the pizza sauce into a thin layer. Next sprinkle 2 cups of cheese over the sauce. Place a layer of sliced ham along the dough followed by the mortadella and salami. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with crushed red pepper flakes and torn basil leaves.
- Carefully begin to fold over the dough starting from the side that is closest to you. Be sure to tuck and roll the dough as you go until you have formed a log. Pinch up the seams and place the roll into the prepared bundt pan. Using a paring knife make a couple of slits on top of the dough.
- Place in the oven for 45-50 minutes. Invert on to a sheet tray and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake in oven until cheese has melted, about 5 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes before inverting on to a plate. Slice and serve with marinara sauce.
I wish it would let me give this more than five stars! I made this today, I used whole wheat pizza dough, not the rolls, because that's what I had. It was AMAZING. It tasted even better than I thought it would and it was easy to cut and serve, it didn't fall apart at all. Huge hit with my family. It's definitely going in the rotation. ?
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hungry for good food AND great conversation? Food.com boasts a smorgasbord of over 500,000 recipes and a community-inspired activity feed that allows our users to add reviews, tweaks, questions and photos to their favorite recipes. Grab a plate and join the fun!